Year / Release Date: 2016
Version: 14.0 Build 244
Bit depth: 64bit
Operating systems: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), or Windows 10 (64-bit)
Processor: 2 GHz (for working with stereoscopic 3D material, a multi-core processor or a multiprocessor system is recommended, an 8-core processor is recommended for working with 4K material)
RAM: 4 GB (ideally 8 GB, 16 GB recommended for 4K material)
Hard disk space: 1.5 GB to install the program; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K
Graphics Card: With NVIDIA®, AMD / ATI® or Intel® GPU support, with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and processor acceleration)
Important: for the full operation of the program, before installing it, make sure that you have the following software installed:
- Microsoft .NET Framework> 4.5.2, Executable DirectX Libraries, Microsoft Visual C ++ Redist 2005, Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redist, Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redist.
- Install (re-install) fresh firewood on the graphics card by downloading them from the manufacturer's website.
- Install (reinstall) QuickTime https://support.apple.com/kb/DL837?locale=en_US
- Install (reinstall) K-Lite Codec Pack (can Mega) with default settings. For example from here: http://klitecodec.ru/
- Install (reinstall) DivX, for example, with the. site: http://www.divx.com/en/software/download/start (on top right is the FREE SOFTWARE button)
Installing Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 244:
1. Run setup.exe and install the program
2. Do not run the program after the installation is complete. If it's started, close it.
3. Copy the patch to the folder of the installed program.
4. Run the patch as administrator.
Description: Professional program Sony Vegas Pro is designed for editing, editing and multitrack recording of video and audio streams. The program has in its arsenal tools that allow real-time processing and editing of HDV, SD / HD-SDI, DV, AVCHD and XDCAM ™ formats, fine-tune audio, create audio with surround sound and dual-layer DVDs. To save a record in high quality, you can burn Blu-ray discs directly from the timeline. It will not be difficult for you to create a standard DVD with complex videos, multilingual menus, subtitles and comments.
Vegas offers an infinite number of video and audio tracks, each of which has its own pair of (A / B) tracks, advanced music compositing tools, supports multi-channel I / O in full duplex mode (26 physical outputs with independent mixing bus can be output on each), real-time resampling, automatic creation of crossfades, synchronization via MIDI Time Code and MIDI Clock, dithering on subgroup outputs and, of course, 24/32-bit audio with a sampling frequency of 192 kHz. For real-time audio processing, you can set a four-band parametric equalizer and compressor for each track, and use 32 sends to DirectX plug-in modules. Different data formats can be added to the same track simultaneously, without conversion or rendering. In addition, the program supports and "advanced" features, such as working with two processors and two monitors.