Bit depth: 32bit
System requirements: 1.6 GHz processor (or faster)
2 GB RAM
from 6 GB to 60 GB of available hard disk space.
Supporting Direct X 11 graphics card with a resolution of 1024x768 pix or higher.
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
Recommended OS Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (required for development for Windows 10 store).
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is the fastest way to create and update data-intensive, distributed and highly interactive applications with an advanced and visually appealing user interface for Windows 10, Mac, mobile devices, IOT and other platforms using Object Pascal and C ++.
1. Mount the image of RadStudio_10_2_2_2004.iso
2. Run .. \ Install \ Setup.exe and select the installation language.
3. Accept the license and click "Next>". You get to the page of entering license keys.
4. Click the "<Back" button.
5. Run RadStudioKeygen.exe (KEYGEN DO NOT CLOSE UNTIL THE INSTALLATION ENDED)
6. Click on "Block access to Embarcadero licensing servers" to block licensing servers
7. Click "Generate" to get the new serial number.
(keygen itself will register the serial where necessary, you do not need to do anything)
Do not use other serial numbers from the Internet!!!
8. Return to the RadStudio installation and click on the "Next>" button. Installation continue
9. After completing the Settings without closing the window, go to KEYGEN and click "Patch" then
Click "Disable Embarcadero Tracking System" to disable the RAD Studio tracking system.
P.S During installation, the Installing InterBase process takes a long time ... it might seem that
everything is hanging, do not be frightened so it should be wait until the stop can last from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Launch RAD Studio with Administrator rights (only the first time).
CLOSE RAD Studio
AFTER ALL THIS WE LAUNCH THE PATCH ON THE NAME OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
ALL READY RUNNING AND RELAXING