Bandicam_220.127.116.111_Portable by CheshireCat
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Vista, 7/8/10 (Support for 32-bit / 64-bit)
The latest version with support for Windows XP 2.3.1 (Bandicam 2.3.1 is the final version for Windows XP users.)
Description: Bandicam is a high-quality video invader and screenshots of games, from movies, any area of the desktop.
You can record Minecraft, WOW, MapleStory, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, HDTV, Webcams, Skype, Video chat, Java / Flash games, streaming video and screen area.
- Can capture video not only in DirectX / OpenGL applications, but in general everything that happens on the screen
- The dimensions of the material being shot are adjusted quite accurately
- Setting the format and quality of captured video files (including Xvid and MPEG-1 VBR)
- Low (relatively) consumption of system resources
- A small (relatively) the size of output video files
- Auto completion of video recording by time or file size
- Support pause recording function
- Built-in utility for recovering broken while writing files
- Adjusting the quality of captured JPG, support for BMP and PNG
Extras. information: checked, works "without noise and dust"
Features of portable assembly by CheshireCat:
The portable version does not litter the system, stores the settings in its own folder and can work with any removable media.
Automatic registration of the program at the first start and when transferring to another PC.
Stable work without losing a license when the Internet is on (in addition, there is an option to block access to the network through a file hosts and / or Windows Firewall, the options are enabled / disabled in the file "Data \ Bandicam \ Config.ini").
The Russian translation has been corrected and expanded.